UNI Token

The Uniswap Protocol’s native governance token (UNI) is a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange (DEX). Uniswap airdropped 400 tokens into each unique cryptocurrency address that had interacted with the Uniswap Protocol prior to September 1, 2020, when the token was first released. This first round of distribution reached 50,000 Ethereum addresses, making UNI one of the cryptocurrency space’s most widely distributed tokens. The community will receive 60% of UNI’s Genesis supply, with the remaining 40% going to Uniswap team members, investors, and advisors.